Zombies (the friendly kind) invade Winter’s Dolphin Tale Adventure this Sunday!
*Kids 12 and under in costume are free with an adult paid admission.
The typically mild-mannered Winter’s Dolphin Tale Adventure will transform this Sunday into Zombie Zoo. Zombies will be lurking around the 35,000-square-foot facility. This all-ages event will have lots of fun activities for little monsters. Some of the fun happenings include:
- Costume contestat 2 p.m. for kids ages 12 and under. Contest to be judged by a member of Ruth Eckerd Hall’s costume department. First Prize is a Dolphin Encounter at Clearwater Marine Aquarium.
- HAUNTED HURRICANE EXPERIENCE
- Trick or treating from Noon to 4 p.m.
- Winter, the land-loving mascot, will become Winter Witch and will be available for photos
- Captain Tortuga will tell his frightening tales at noon and 3 p.m.
- SEA MONSTERS FROM THE DEEP presentations at 11 a.m., 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Movie trailers from the Classic Horror Films will play throughout the day in the theater
*Admission price includes general admission to Clearwater Marine Aquarium, parking, and transportation between the two facilities via the Jolley Trolley or boat shuttle.
Join in the fun:
When: Sunday October 28th from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Where: Winter’s Dolphin Tale Adventure, 300 Cleveland Street, Clearwater, FL 33755